101 Infinity self catering apartments is situated just a road away from Bloubergstrand beach, Infinity boasts majestic views of Table Mountain and Robben Island.
Blouberg beach is famous for its water sports especially kite surfing and is ideal for long relaxed walks on the promenade from dolphin beach all the way to Big Bay and beyond.
This apartment has 2 bedrooms, a fully fitted kitchen, and an open plan lounge and dining room. The main bedroom has a queen size bed and gets lovely morning light from the East. The second smaller bedroom has a double bunk. Between the bedrooms, there is an inter-leading bathroom with a bath and shower and superior modern finishes. There is also a sleeper couch in the lounge, so it could sleep up to 6 people.The apartment is on the first floor and there are beautiful views of Table Mountain and Robben Island from the lounge.Free parking and a storage room are available in the basement. This is very useful for kite surfers who need to store their kite boards and equipment.We are 20 minutes from the city centre and the VnA Waterfront, half an hour from the airport and ideally situated for drives up the West Coast to places like Langebaan and The famous Mykonos.We are on the My-city bus route making travel into the city easy, affordable and safe.The famous Doodles is literally on our doorstep and many other restaurants are within walking distance
Facilities in the building include:
* Indoor and outdoor swimming pools
* 24 hr Security
* Free secure undercover parking
* Squash court
Close amenities include the following:
* Blouberg beach is in close walking distance
* Eden on the Bay complex close by - with multiple restaurants and kite surfing hire, as well as Pick 'n Pay grocery store.
* Bayside Mall -2kms away
* Table Bay Mall - also 2 kms away (opening Oct 2017)
* In the unlikely event that you require medical assistance the Netcare Blouberg Hospital is 3 kms away; Medi-Cross Hospital is just 2 kms away and Milnerton Medi-Clinic is 15 minutes away
* We are 10 minutes away from the start of the Durbanville Wine Route.
VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION