In a pristine valley surrounded by the spectacular Langeberg Mountains, lies African Game Lodge, part of a conservation project dedicated to Wildlife Rehabilitation, Awareness and preserving Bio-diversity. We are conveniently located only two and a half-hours from Cape Town and a 30-minute drive from picturesque Montagu.
We share our space with a host of animals both big and small. Through careful management of the environment, we are encouraging the return of many endemic species.
The reserve has a wealth of bird-life and bio-diversity, offering guests the opportunity to experience the varied yet specialised eco-systems of the Little Karoo.If you love the environment as much as we do, you will be pleased to know that African Game Lodge is completely off the grid. Running an extensive solar system, our sustainable approach ensures that we support local and global impact.
At African Game Lodge, our guests can enjoy nature without expense to the environment through our sustainable approach and off-the-grid solar solution.African Game Lodge is a private conservation area outside Montagu in the Little Karoo, Western Cape dedicated to preserving the rich biodiversity of the area.
Why African Game Lodge
* Various accommodation options. From secluded luxury tents to spacious chalets, catering for large families to couples.
* Self-catering, Bed & breakfast OR Bed, breakfast & dinner options available. We also have a well-stocked bar and meals on request.
* Unobstructed, beautiful scenery all around you. Wide range of wild, that can be seen from your accommodation.
* An "off-the-grid" experience, with solar powered accommodation. Our lounge is equipped with Wi-Fi and satellite TV.
* Various activities, form Game-Drives to Cheetah conservation, hiking & bike trails, relaxing by the pool or exploring the nearby towns.
* African Game Lodge welcomes guests for corporate getaways and conferences in a relaxed environment. Small groups of 8-15 can be accommodated in the conference room.
* Our venue, situated in a pristine valley surrounded by the spectacular Langeberg Mountains, can accommodate up to 32 guests, which makes it the perfect venue for an intimate bush wedding.
VISIT OUR WEBITE FOR MORE INFO