When you walk in the door, you will immediately “feel right” about Brenthurst Residence as a place where one can’t but help feel “at home”
Imagine enjoying a life here, which includes the comfort of excellent nursing support as well as not having to worry about cooking, cleaning or laundry. In particular, you’ll feel welcomed by the smiling faces of our friendly staff who ensure that each day spent here is a pleasant one.
Maxie Nunes is passionate about honouring God, which is reflected in her determination towards excellence in all she does. Nursing is a calling which led her to the uplifting and care of the elderly and their families for whom she holds out the Biblical promise of “Jehovah Nissi” – “His Banner over me is LOVE”, as on our letterhead.
To this end, our staff is trained and mentored towards personal excellence, expertise and service of the elderly entrusted into our care. She strongly feels that growing old with vitality is supported by being active, having beautiful surroundings, and being able to enjoy one’s food and family.
The elderly deserve to be able to continue making great memories of being loved and cared for with dignity and respect – to this end we dedicate ourselves.
Our services include:
Detailed statements emailed – Tax certificates upon request. Electronic banking options.
* Personal services: newspaper and mail delivery to your door, pocket money management, private driver bookings, library book/tape delivery to your room, outings and family functions coordinated, delivering emailed communications from overseas family/email updates to the responsible overseas family members.
* In-room dining at no extra charge
* Laundry and basic mending services with daily collection & delivery
* Responsive maintenance, repairs and move-in support
* Daily cleaning and weekly spring-cleaning
* and so much more…
VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE INFO