We offer 1) Certified Comprehensive Pilates and 2) Certified Mat Pilates Courses as well as 3) Workshops and 4) Continuing educational courses.
We offer also offer pilate yoga and bootcamp training – either in small groups or in a private and semi-private training capacity - with very experienced and qualified trainers.
We have four fully equipped studios. Our equipment consists of Cadillacs, Towers, Reformers, Wunda Chairs, Spine Barrels, Arc Barrels, Ladder Barrels, Big Balls, Soft Balls, Medicine Balls, Poles, Aerobic Bars, Kettle Bels, TRX's, Therabands, Rings, Free Weights, Resistance Tubing, Air-Steppers, Trampolines, Skipping Ropes, Gliding Discs and various cardio machines.
To be the best Pilates Studio & Fitness Centre in South Africa and the first choice for quality exercise with unmatched attention and service excellence.
To provide quality exercise instruction to assist our clients in achieving their fitness goals, with first class equipment & instructors in an ultra-modern; tranquil; and professional environment.
* We put your safety first
* We act with honesty and integrity
* We deliver on our promises
* We are one team
* We value and care about you
* We are passionate and take pride in what we do
Pilates Dynamics will improve your mental and physical well-being, increase your flexibility, and strengthen muscles through controlled movements done as mat exercises, or with equipment to tone and strengthen the body and relief stress in a united body/mind/spirit
What We Offer
GROUP CLASSES - for more information go to TYPES OF PILATES on our website to read more about our different types of GROUP classes, which are:
* Pilates (incl. TRX & Barre)
* Pilates Reformer Groups
* Pilates & Yoga Pregnancy groups
* Booty Camp (Bootcamp with a variety of equipment to intensify your workout – this is not your regular boot camp)!!
* Yoga (Vinyasa; Hatha; and Budakon)
* Garden Pilates (in a tropical garden setting with water features)
* Cardiolates Classes
* INTERNATIONAL PILATES TEACHER TRAINING & WORKSHOPS
All GROUP classes are restricted to a maximum of 8 people per class except for the Pilates Reformer Group classes which are restricted to a maximum of 5 people per class.
PRIVATE & SEMI-PRIVATE classes - Private & Semi-Private classes are done in the following combinations: Privates (1 person); Duo’s (2 persons); Trio’s (3 people); and Quads (4 people).
* The focus is on fitness, strength and flexibility and correct muscle isolation. It includes Resistance Training and Body Conditioning as well as Sports-specific Training in order to create more effective body awareness, optimize muscle efficiency and Corrective Rehabilitative measures where required.
* Pilates is also essential for injury prevention, mobility and overall strength and agility.
VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE INFO